Yummy! Avocados are amazing! They are high in good fats & are great for digestion. I make this meal for my husband and he absolutely loves it!
1 large sweet potato (baked and cut in half)
2 slices of thick cut, uncured, fresh bacon (chopped)
2 tbsp organic sour cream (opt or you can use coconut milk if you're paleo)
2-3 tbsp almond milk
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp cilantro
- in a Nutribullet or food processor, blend avocado, almond milk, sour cream, garlic, and cilantro until creamy
- cook your bacon & the chop it up
- cut your baked potato in half and put half on each plate.
- take a few heaping spoonfuls of the avocado sauce and place it on top of the sweet potato
- sprinkle the top with bacon
-salt & pepper & enjoy!
Who am I?
My name is Jessica Kellaway! I am the earth loving, natural parenting, Jesus loving weirdo your mama might have warned you about!