My husband takes a lunch to work almost everyday! I do my best to send him with healthy and nutrious foods but when he packs his own lunch he ends up taking granola bars and tuna fish!
Tonight I threw something together for him & we ended up eating half of the pan! It is simply wonderful & paleo!!
So without wasting time-- here is the recipe:
1 Cup Brussels Sprouts, sliced
2Tbsp Coconut Oil
1/4 Onion, Chopped
1 Tsp Healthy By Choice All purpose seasoning, buy here
2 Chicken Breasts, chopped
1 Cup of barley
1 Can of Organic Coconut Milk
- First cook your chicken on the grill-- & then chop it
- Next heat oil in a large pan along with the onions
- Once onions are translucent, add Brussels & seasoning
- Sautee until the Brussels change to a brighter green color
- Add in barley & chicken
- Sautee a few more minutes
- Add coconut milk and mix well
- Let cook for a few more minutes until no longer soupy
~~Enjoy with a dash of sea salt & cracked pepper!
Who am I?
My name is Jes! I am the earth loving, natural parenting, Jesus loving weirdo your mama might have warned you about! I am the owner of an organic, chemical free skin care product line, called HBC Organics.