This soup is super easy to make and really yummy-- especially if you like spicy foods!
This is great if you are trying to lose weight, get better after an illness, or to help boost your immune system. The veggies that are in it are wonderful for your skin as well! Eat this everyday a few times a day! You will enjoy it!
What you need:
2 Medium organic onions
3 Cloves of Garlic
3 Large organic carrots
5-6 stalks organic celery
1 bag organic frozen mixed veggies
6 leafs of kale
1 quart organic tomatoes w/juice
1 quart vegetable stock
1 quart water
1 tbsp curry
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp mixed herbs (mine were basil, savory, herbs de providence, and Italian seasoning)
1 tbsp olive oil
What to do:
- Chop all veggies
- In Stock pot, put onions, garlic, and olive oil
- Sautee until onions start to look translucent
- Add in celery and carrots, sautee about 4-5 minutes
- Add in frozen veggies
- Add veggie stock, tomatoes, and water bring to boil
- Add Curry and other herbs & spices on top- don't stir yet
- Boil about 10-15 minutes
- Add in Kale and turn down the burner to low
- Let cook another 10- 15 minutes stirring occasionally
- Turn off burner and cover with lid
- Let cool for a while
- Enjoy! Drink with lots of water!
Who am I?
My name is Jes! I am the earth loving, natural parenting, Jesus loving weirdo your mama might have warned you about! I am the owner of an organic, chemical free skin care product line, called HBC Organics.