My husband and I have always been big fans of egg salad sandwiches! The only problem is that egg salad is made with mayo and it tends to have unhealthy oils in it or oils we do our best not to buy. (right now my husband and I are trying not to buy anything with palm oil in it - click here to see why).
So yesterday, I found a new way to make egg salad sandwiches that taste amazing and we had seconds! Shh!!
**Use organic, fresh, free range as often as possible**
6 eggs (hard boiled)
2 tbsp sour cream (give or take)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp fresh parsley
1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Boil the eggs for 10 minutes. Carefully remove the shells.
- Chop up the eggs in a bowl.
- In a food processor or nutribullet, combine avocado and sour cream.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Mix the avocado/sour cream mixture and eggs.
- Add the spices
- Mix well
- We served ours on Gluten Free Bread! Enjoy!
Who am I?
My name is Jes! I am the earth loving, natural parenting, Jesus loving weirdo your mama might have warned you about! I am the owner of an organic, chemical free skin care product line, called HBC Organics.