So this isn't the healthiest recipe I have ever come up with- but it is amazing! Eat it in small amounts- treats are okay every once in a while! I made the recipe healthier than the original one I found! This goes with the 90-10 theory! 90% of the time you eat extremely healthy and 10% of the time you relax!
16 ounces heavy whipping cream
1/2 can of fat free sweetened condensed milk
4 Tbsp cocoa
2 Tbsp nutella
3 Tbsp Organic Agave Nectar
What to do:
1) put the sweetened condensed milk and heavy whipping cream in the standing mixer
2) mix on 3 for about 4-5 minutes
3) add the agave, cocoa, and nutella
4) mix on 6 until it is thicker
5) put in the fridge or freezer for storing!
***remember to eat this in small amounts!!
Who am I?
My name is Jessica Kellaway! I am the earth loving, natural parenting, Jesus loving weirdo your mama might have warned you about!