One of my favorite meals that fills you up and has a spicy kick! Not only will it clear up your sinuses but when you eat spicy foods it revs up your metabolism!
2 cups chopped cabbage
1/4 chopped onion
4 cloves of garlic chopped
1 large broccoli ( the tops )
3 mushrooms sliced
1 small bell pepper chopped
3 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp butter
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp ginger
1 tbsp paprika - I use hot hungarian. You can make this with 1tsp cayenne pepper and 2 tsp of paprika (it doesn't taste the same but will give you a kick)
- in a large skillet, combine garlic, peppers, onions and coconut oil on med-high
- sautée until onions are translucent
- add broccoli & mushrooms
- sautée 2-3 minutes
- add cabbage
- mix well
- add spices & mix it around
- add about 1/2 cup of water and quickly cover with a lid
- let it cook about 2-4 minutes
- open and stir well.
- let cook until the water evaporated
Serve with a good dollup of sour cream :) enjoy!
Who am I?
My name is Jes! I am the earth loving, natural parenting, Jesus loving weirdo your mama might have warned you about! I am the owner of an organic, chemical free skin care product line, called HBC Organics.