This recipe is amazing and super yummy!!! I made these to have as a post or pre-workout snack. I enjoy them soo much! They are packed full of fiber, protein, and healthy fats. Enjoy! They are a great meal, great snack for kids when the first get out of school, etc. This is all REAL food and non-processed! Let me know what ya think!
3 C Whole Oats
1 C Raw Local Honey
1/4 C Dark Chocolate Chips
1/2 C Dried Organic Cranberries
1/4 C Raw Sunflower Seeds
1/4 C Raw Pumpkin Seeds
1/4 C Flax Seeds
3/4 C Raw Almonds (Chopped)
2 Eggs or equal egg substitute
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
1/4 Tsp Allspice
1) Mix all the dry ingredients together
2) In a separate bowl, mix honey, spices, and egg/egg substitute together
3) Mix wet and dry ingredients together
4) Get your cupcake pans out. Now you can make these in the mini cupcakes or the regular sized ones. Line them with the liners, spray the liners with your homemade (2 ingredient) spray.
5) Fill the cupcake tins and press hard.
6) Pop in the oven
Mini - 7 to 9 minutes
Regular - 15-17 minutes
Pop them out and enjoy!
Who am I?
My name is Jessica Kellaway! I am the earth loving, natural parenting, Jesus loving weirdo your mama might have warned you about!